Applications are currently open for the She Leads Africa Accelerator 2018.
The She Leads Africa Accelerator is a 3 month program designed to identify, support and fund the next generation of Africa’s brightest entrepreneurs.
Also, She Leads Africa is a social enterprise dedicated to supporting young African women and their journey towards professional success. The organization has been featured on CNN, CNBC Africa, Black Enterprise and Fox Business and has more than 400,000 community members across Africa and the diaspora.
This year, the programme will take place in Lagos and is open to businesses based anywhere in Nigeria.
The top entrepreneur will walk away with N 2 million. The others receive 3 months of intensive support and access to a vast network of mentors and investors.
- Three months of hands-on support and coaching
- Direct access to some of Africa’s most brilliant business minds
- Opportunity to win money to help fund your business
- The chance to pitch your business to a room of investors
- Mass media attention to help raise your business profile
- Business with at least one woman aged 18-35 as a shareholder or owner.
- Technology companies only e. a business that manufactures or develops any form of technology e.g websites, software etc or leverages technology to build its business model.
- Less than 3 years in operations
How The Program Works
- Prepare and submit a top-notch application. Perform very well in interview and get selected by the SLA team as an official 2018 accelerator participant.
- Participate in the three 1 week bootcamps led by SLA team and be trained in business skills with access to top business experts and mentorship from past SLA Accelerator.
- Spend the next the weeks implementing the lessons you have learned and complete bi-weekly online workshops with constant access to the SLA Team for guidance.
- Prepare your business to a room of stakeholders and media at the investors.
Applications open on Monday, April 16 and close at 11:59PM WAT on Sunday, May 20.
Interested and qualified persons can click here to apply.