- To manage and ensure quality of the Customer Experience.
- Manage closed loop feedback systems and ensure a constant increase in the NPS score.
- Support the Shareholder return strategy by developing and implementing CR Processes that are aligned to achieving all elements on the business score card. (I.e. Grow Market Share, Grow ICT & Data Revenue, Increase EBITDA margins, Assure Revenue, CAPEX Returns Management and Net Subscriber Additions).
- Participate in the review of Business Processes (headcount, process optimisation etc), to drive efficiency gains to ensure at least 5% reduction in Divisional budget year-on-year.
- Participate in Contract negotiations to reduce cost and drive MTNN Value Creation Philosophy.
- Serve MTNN’s customers and provide solutions to improve the customer experience.
- Strategic Partnerships with MTNN leadership team to drive awareness on expected behaviours and impact on non-compliance on bottom line results and company image/reputation.
- Drive planned strategy for the successful delivery of MTN Group and MTNN transformation initiatives focusing on Customer centricity, including Perfect 10 Project.
- Improve MTNN’s Net Promoters Score
- Network and build solid relationships with internal units and relevant third parties (e.g. strategic investors, technical and finance partners, business consultants etc.) and develop a close working relationship with relevant information sources to provide an integrated service.
- Partner with MTNN’s Ecosystem Partners to deliver business value.
- Collaborate with other business units in the development of business models for use in MTNN and develop measurement strategies to support ongoing strategy development and project optimization.
- Design, execute and maintain a Quality Assurance strategy across all areas of CR, including the necessary definition, development and deployment of quality assurance strategies that align with overall MTNN business
- Managing within an outsourced environment
- Track and report on Closed Loop Feedback roll out and NPS (Net Promoter Score) to senior management.
- Focus on Total Quality Management from a Customer Experience perspective
- Liaise with Technical teams for the deployment of system based Customer Centric PPP’s
- Focus on Touch point & process Audits
- Create and implement Audit criteria and procedures.
- Apply total quality management tools and approaches (ISO) to analytical and reporting processes within CR
- Ensuring compliance with best practices (ISO standards)
- Collating and analyzing performance data against defined parameters;
- Identify deviance from standards, and suggest modifications to ensure compliance
- Ensuring tests and procedures are properly understood, carried out and evaluated and that product modifications are investigated if necessary;
- Producing reports on Value Proposition Metrics such as Billing, Tariffs, product functionality tests, as well as performance of all VAS offerings from the Customer Experience perspective.
- Ensuring proper monitoring of performance (Online, Walk-in, Projects, Systems & Processes units) through data gathering and producing statistical reports
- Ensure continuous optimization of existing platforms for Branded Service Delivery
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Review the performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules
- Ensuring Training & information sharing to the Frontline staff
Normal MTNN Working Conditions
Experience and Training
• First Degree In Any Relevant Discipline / Masters Advantageous
• Fluent In English And Language Of Country Preferable
• Post Graduate Degree In A Relevant Field Is Desirable
• Professional Certification (PMP/, ITIL, ISEB).
• Project Management Certification (Prince 2/PMP)
At Least 10 Years Work Experience.
– Manager Track Record Of 3 Years Or More In Quality Systems And Processes; With At Least 3 Years In Relevant Sector/ Industry
– Worked Across Diverse Cultures And Geographies Advantageous
• ISO 9001
• IT Governance
• Testing Tools For Various Products
• Six SIGMA
• PMP/Prince 2
BA, BEd Or BSc
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://careers.mtnonline.com/VacancyDetails.aspx?VacancyID=407 →