Junior Graphics Designer For Madison & Park Ltd.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concept.
- If appropriate, presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients or account managers. iii. Working with a wide range of media, including photography.
- Contributing ideas and design artwork to a variety of projects.
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches.
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs (e.g. Illustrator, Photoshop, Corel Draw, Flash etc.).
- Developing interactive design.
- Demonstrating a strong ability to work independently and with a team of analysts and web developers to build several projects successfully and within specified deadlines.
- Developing great visuals within the required time frame.
- Quality check production of approved and Finalized creative work.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas’
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies.
- 2+ years of experience with creative agency or within a creative team environment.
- 2+ years of strategic writing experience.
- 2+ years of experience with creating all levels of communication and design from advertising campaigns to brochures and fliers.
- 2+ years of experience writing for advertising efforts including digital designs.
- Experience with both B2B and B2C marketing.
Skill set required
Excellent command of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel, Photosho, 3D, Animation, Corel draw.Typing speed 60wpm.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://noemdek.com/apply-now/?pos=5360 →