Check out this iPhone X concept by Imran Taylor that is based on recent rumours for the 2017 iPhone.
It has been 10 years since the original iPhone. Here is the 10th Anniversary Edition. Bringing back the classic iPhone 4 design language, with glass on the front and back constructed with a NEW liquid metal frame.
– High quality Gorrilla Glass
– Liquid metal frame
– 6.9mm thin
– 5.8 inch OLED edge to edge display
– Wireless Charging
– Touch ID built into display
– Second touch sensitive display on lower bezel
– Smart connector
– 10nm A11 chip
– Dual 12mp wide angle + telephoto lens
– 3D camera technology