Female entrepreneurs based in Cape Town are invited to apply for the Top Tech Tools for Women In Business (TTTWIB) programme. The programme is jointly organized by the Cape IT Initiative (CiTi) and the City of Cape Town.
The programme gives female entrepreneurs access to workshops, mentorship sessions and medium to sharpen practical business skills.
The 10-week programme provides a platform for women to network and share, as well as learns vital tech skills to grow their businesses. The programme will commence at the start of April, and feature weekly sessions.
Topics such as developing a tech strategy, project management, financial strategy, trends and IT tools, and digital marketing will be treated.
- You are the CEO or Founder of your own business
- Your business has been running for at least a year
- You use tech in your business and want to learn more
- You have a desire to implement a tech strategy in your business
- You have at least one staff member (preferable, not compulsory)
- You are based in the Western Cape
Qualified candidates can apply here until March 16.