Startups can now apply for the Google Launchpad Africa Accelerator.
Launchpad Africa is an acceleration program that matches the best African startups with the best of Google – its people, network, and advanced technologies – to help build great products.
Google is currently accepting applications for the first Launchpad Africa class, which will take place in Lagos, Nigeria starting in early 2018. For this first class, applications are open to tech startups that have already raised seed funding and are from Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa, Tanzania, and Uganda.
As part of the three-month program, startups will receive:
- Equity-free support
- Access to Google’s engineers and intensive mentoring from over 20 teams
- Access to Silicon Valley experts and Africa’s top mentors
- Three months of workspace in Lagos
- PR training and global media opportunities
- Exposure though demo day events
Apply here: https://developers.google.com/startups/regional/
Deadline is December 11, 2017